Thunderhead Engineering Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum moved to https://forum.thunderheadeng.com

Author Topic: I am currently trying to max my OSRS account  (Read 44 times)

Amerzone

• View Profile
I am currently trying to max my OSRS account
« on: December 28, 2020, 01:05:06 am »

My advice: OSRS if you merely want a huge GrindScape, but RS3 is much more multifaceted and offers more options for people attempting to play with RS while also having lives and jobs. Afking and semi-afking is considerably more common and flexible at buy OSRS gold for when you can not necessarily devote undivided attention to RS, and there's also a ton of fun activities for when you would like to be engaged. I have not played into deep-game content in OSRS, but that is off of my experience with it I really do have, it's utter attention-demanding grindiness that drove me back into RS3, and on descriptions and advice I have seen from other people as well.

It would be best not to ask the community that game is better yet to attempt both matches on your own and decide on your own which one you prefer. So you do not need to buy both, A membership fee pays to get a profile for both games. If you ask people about this they will 100% give you their own biased opinions on it. After about 10 hours on the two games you are going to have a feel for which game you prefer and you can move from that point.

Now I am currently trying to max my OSRS account and simply started a HCIM OSRS on the side and actually enjoy it, OSRS feels so much more rewarding to me without the MTX and DXP weekends (months now it seems!). However, the two games are good for various reasons. RS3 is much more engaging and has much more enjoyable pvm content and combat platform - better for new players, and OSRS is a lengthier grind but feels much more rewarding - and better for original/nostalgic players.

I am thinking of checking out the articles that is new and trying to play with RS3 again though. Both are very good! I like osrs,but I think RS 3 gold is a much better match with more to perform rather than grinding (which is the fun of osrs) try out both guy! Hell,I believed classic was good when they brought it back a few years ago:P I have been playing for like 13 years so osrs is much more what I expect from runescape,but by no way makes RS3 a lousy game or RuneScape not really worth checking out,you may like RS3 alot better!