Thunderhead Engineering Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum moved to https://forum.thunderheadeng.com

Author Topic: You get unbelievable defence bonuses  (Read 258 times)

Smarthuiyuan

• View Profile
You get unbelievable defence bonuses
« on: December 16, 2020, 02:25:08 am »

Also keep in mind, I've basically one level left to RS gold knockout before 99 fishing. I could double the time and fish sharks to produce an extra 15M as well. I would just the DFS. Bandos is fine, but the DFS imo should be priority. You get unbelievable defence bonuses, +1 more power bonus than defender / obby shield, perfect for dragon tasks, skeletal wyvern tasks, etc.. It's the greatest slaying shield imo. Save up in the long term to replace your Torag's using Bandos, or even simply get Verac's + DFS for the prayer bonus where you may have to run some prayer and possess high melee / ranged defence at precisely the same time.

Now I am getting my Agility upward and probably going for 99:rolleyes:. I'm using a Master Penance Horn out of Barbarian Assault for the dual experience. When I play BA I am usually Attacker because I am level 5 meaning better things. I despise Defender. So Bassicaly that I need to know whether the MPH is really getting me more Agility Exp or has been a reduction. What I mean by this is when in the time that I spend charging it can I get greater Agility exp when I had been at a program?

I really don't mind playing Barbarian Assault as it is quite enjoyable and the Granite Bodies bring in a bit of benefit. Agility will not be any profit so that is a up. My current level is 62. From there I'll be doing Ape Atoll out of 70-80/85. I'll either do Dorgesh-Kaan until 85 or stick to Atoll until 85. (I understand I can not utilize Horn in Dorg) Gnome Extended untill 90/92. Finishing off will be Barbarian Extended till 99. Is my plan great or buy osrs gold safe are there any better choices? Thanks for the input .

MarkScorze

• View Profile
Re: You get unbelievable defence bonuses
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 03:32:35 am »

Is Onenightfriend legitimate? The service tries to assure clients that yes. To know what I think about it, visit this website and you'll be surprised.