Thunderhead Engineering Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum moved to https://forum.thunderheadeng.com

Author Topic: Activation Controls  (Read 651 times)

LukeFire

• View Profile
Activation Controls
« on: March 19, 2018, 05:29:30 am »

Hi there,

I would like to report an issue identified whilst using the activation control function using multiple actions.

For example: I want to assign two separate obstructions ('Obs 1' and 'Obs 2') with two different timed actions (events).

I assign Obs 1 with two timed events i.e. Time (100s) Deactivate; Time (300s) Activate. I click apply and ok.
I assign Obs 2 with three time events i.e. Time (100s) Deactivate; Time (300s) Activate and Time (400s). This is developed by creating two separate controls.

If I re-review the obs 1 controls in the window it has overwritten the two time events and now seems to be assigned to the three timed events. However, if I review the two control functions in record view the parameters are correct and the Obs 1 has not been overwritten but it is shown incorrectly in the Pyrosim Activation controls window.

If the correct control is selected first, in the Activation Control’s panel, the correct multiple actions are displayed. It is only when selecting the control with the most actions first and then selecting the control with less actions to view that the issue appears (i.e. the extra actions are displayed where none have been created).

Let me know if anyone else has come across this issue.

Regards,

Luke.