Thunderhead Engineering Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum moved to https://forum.thunderheadeng.com

Author Topic: Agents walking in the air  (Read 3600 times)

pathfinder.user

• View Profile
Agents walking in the air
« on: June 12, 2010, 03:33:03 am »

Hi!

I''m a new user of your software. I''ve managed to create some simple models succesfully before, but this time I would like to build quite a big arena venue. I already built model using 2D DXFs and I''m trying to run simulations. Before I run simultanenous evac from all levels I''m running sensitivity cases with each levels separately. I''m not sure what is wrong, but it seems that some of my agents are walking in the air where no path or room was generated. How is it possible?

Charlie Thornton

• Thunderhead
    • View Profile
Re: Agents walking in the air
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 07:24:29 am »

Assuming you are using the current release, I do not know of any bugs that would cause this problem.  Can you post your model or email it to support@thunderheadeng.com?

pathfinder.user

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 07:58:42 am »

I think I already found the problem. It was the same issue as previously discussed in the ''Is it possible?'' topic. I have made some more space between fixed seatings so I could use some tread run using 2-points stairs. So far so good, seems to be working.

Charlie Thornton

• Thunderhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 08:44:01 am »

I glad you worked it out.  I am sad you had the problem though.  I thought we had seen the last of this sort of bug with single-step stairs.  If it is convenient for you, I would still appreciate having a model that shows this error.  Such models are very helpful for testing (and fixing) Pathfinder.