Thunderhead Engineering Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum moved to https://forum.thunderheadeng.com

Author Topic: Extra skript  (Read 4099 times)

Joakim

• View Profile
Extra skript
« on: March 03, 2010, 06:38:54 am »

Hi guys, I’m new both with Pyrosim and to this forum. I hope some of you more experienced guys can help me out.

I have drawn a building, using an dxf-image as background. My problem  is that all obst’s  generate a lot of extra script-lines, this is shown in the record view. I can delete all the extra script-lines for one obst., but as I fix one then a new one get the same problem.This goes for all my obst’s, the job is virtually impossible. It seems like I have brought some errors with me from the dxf-image, but I’m not able to solve this on my own…..

I hope this made sense to you guys. I’d be extremely grateful for any help!

Charlie Thornton

• Thunderhead
    • View Profile
Re: Extra skript
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 08:55:55 am »

Do you mean PyroSim is giving you more OBST records than you are expecting? Or do you mean that within each OBST record there are more values defined than you are expecting?

Joakim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 02:17:41 am »

I delete the OBSTl an en new gets the problem. it is a lot of lines that look like one OBST, but all av them are associated to one OBST. I have dawn the building one more time but not used a dxf as a background picture. and did not get the same problem.

Joakim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 02:52:54 am »

I solved your problem, OBST was at an angle. So it should be as pyrosim says. Sorry