Thunderhead Engineering Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum moved to https://forum.thunderheadeng.com

Author Topic: No results found for pointInLoop....  (Read 1639 times)

alvarez.fpe

• View Profile
No results found for pointInLoop....
« on: February 18, 2016, 09:11:33 am »

After hitting the "Run simulation", Pathfinder opens the corresponding window, checked errors, validated the model, created simulation data, checked the License server and then...

this line appears multiple times:   No results found for pointInLoop (-60, 43, 1.2)

then Pathfinder checks the server license several times. then the line above appears multiple times again,

but the simulation never actually starts.

There is no room nor any Pathfinder element nor even CAD elements at the coordinates indicated in the line above.

Please advice on this issue.

Thank you

Charlie Thornton

• Thunderhead
    • View Profile
Re: No results found for pointInLoop....
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 11:31:51 am »

It sounds like a bug relating to the mesh. Could you post the model or email it to support@thunderheadeng.com ?

alvarez.fpe

• View Profile
Re: No results found for pointInLoop....
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 01:08:11 pm »

Unfortunately, the simulation is part of a confidential project so I am unable to share the model with you...
However, I was able to use a previous version of the model and recreate some of the information (rooms and occupants mainly) and so far, the error has not showed up and I am able to run some simulations to their completion. I will update this thread if I can pinpoint the action that caused the error.